Monday 12 May 2014

Composition Ideas

As I was tasked with coming up with coming up with compositions for the poster, I have designed three different designs, which I have since shown to my team mates.
This poster composition was created with the discussions we had in class in mind. One of the ideas we had was to have photos of ourselves with one side of our face being hero and the other half being a regular photo. For this composition, I have the four of us with our faces in the background, with the four heroes in the foreground. There is also some space for a title and show info at the top and bottom.














The is an idea I had for the A4 poster. The diea was to make it themes around a comic book cover, which are generally A4 sized.They would focus on the action posed illustrations rather than the photos, and we could have one poster for the each of us. It would be simple enough to change the poster for each of us, as the difference would be changing the art to another person.














My final idea is based of a comic strip, rather than the cover. It has various panels which shows the transformation of us from regular people to the superheroes. Again, the show info and title are shown at the top and bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment