Thursday 13 February 2014

Crit Feedback




 

This was the first version of my poster, which I showed at crit. The style I used for this poster was similar to that of Ralph Steadman and Jim Shaw, using a sketchy style making it look like it was drawn on paper. 

The feedback I got was mostly positive, praising my drawing style used n the picture, and like the was the poster was laid out. Main criticisms of this poster was that the lines are not clear enough, it is a family tree or a time line? More details in general should be added to the poster, such as making the artists stand out of the poster more. There should also be more artists added to the poster, showing the whole history of XL recordings. The XL Recordings text is also unnecessary, and a suggestions given would be putting the XL logo in the bottom-right of the poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment