Thursday 17 October 2013

Target Audience for my App

As I am changing up the Wizard of Oz story to be about the villain, I feel that the target audience's age should be raised slightly to cater to being about the darker side of the story. As there are already existing apps for the Wizard of Oz as an ebook for young children, I wanted to make my book for slightly older children or young adolescents, who would still fin entertainment in an interactive book but the story would be more engaging for the older audience.
Aside from changing the story, the art style of the book should be darker as the main character is the villain.  I was thinking about looking at artists such as Tim Burton, as he has worked on many films that are aimed at older children with a dark art style.

No comments:

Post a Comment