Monday 2 December 2013

Evaluation

Overall, I feel that this project went well, time management aside. I have learned a lot about iPad design and creation,which is hopefully reflected in my work.
Although it took me a while to come up with my final idea, I feel that I did a good job in changing the original story to make it more unique, and I feel that I achieved my main goal with the story which was to make the reader feel more sympathetic towards the villain of the story.
The biggest problem I had was with time management, as I did not expect my story board to take as long as it did. This left we with a lot of work to do, as I needed to draw separate art for each page, which there were 27 of. I spent most of my time on the drawings rather than the storyboard itself.
I found making my visualisation easier than the storyboard as I had all my assets ready and I have had previous experience with After Effects so it wasn't as time consuming.
If I were to redo this project, I would spend more time planning out my storyboard and manage my time better so it wasn't left until the last minute. I would also spend more time brainstorming at the start of the project so I wasn't as stuck on ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment